Reach New Levels of Versatility with Ultra-Portable Measurement Capabilities
The ultra-portable mXRD brings a new level of residual stress measurement versatility in the field. This system is ideal for use on pipelines, pressure vessels, and bridges. It is compliant with international standards, such as ASTM E915, and conveniently packs into a single travel case.
- Dual x-ray detectors and a full range goniometer
- Sin Ψ multiple exposure measurement, ensuring full compliance with ASTM E915, EN15305, and JSMS-SD-10
- Data collection from both positive and negative psi tilts to ensure correct shear stress evaluation
- User-replaceable x-ray tubes (made by Proto) to enable measurement on a wide variety of materials
- Highly accurate and fast results